Leave a comment below to win this fabulous day out and all the loot! To celebrate the launch of my new wedding website I’m giving away an engagement shoot to one lucky couple worth $600. I’ve also asked some of the most RAD wedding suppliers around to jump onboard so we can have a fabulous day out. Check out the loot we have for you.
1. Engagement shoot I’ll take some beautiful, natural pictures of you and your partner in a loved up state. We’ll go on a little adventure and have some crazy giggles along the way. Why not use these images as your Save the Date cards, or even your thank you cards after the big day?
But before we head out on our adventure, we’ll have a little visit from…
2. Makeup With Justine O Justine is a magician with a makeup brush. She’ll come and do your make up and hair for the shoot ladies. Gents, don’t feel left out, she will make sure you look schmicko too with a bit of manly grooming (and moustache combing should you be sporting one!). You’ll both look fabulous, I’m sure you do already, but we want you to feel SPARKLY! Justine offers bridal make up as well as private lessons so you can get your game face on for your wedding day. www.justineo.com
3. Hire a Kombi Bella or Layla Kombi will drive us to a magical picnic spot (look at this gorgeous girl, this is Layla) and she may muscle in on some of the photos. What show ponies! Hire a Kombi offer several different beautiful vehicles for transporting your peeps on wedding days. Chauffeur driven, or self driven you can set off on adventure on your big day – or why not run away on your honeymoon in one? www.hireakombi.com
4. Miss Ladybird Cakes Miss Ladybird will pack us a picnic basket of sweet treats so delicious you’ll want to squeal! As well as supplying her treats to all the best Melbourne cafes, Miss Ladybird makes off the hook bespoke wedding cakes as well as bonbonierre. I can personally vouch for how delicious her cakes are as I have appointed myself Head of Quality Control. (It’s a dirty job, but someone’s gotta do it). www.missladybirdcakes.com
5. The Belle and the Beau The Belle and the Beau have got your back gents. And your front. And your pants! You will feel incredibly dapper in their bow tie and suspender combo (no low riding trouser action here). They also offer mini versions for the little men in your bridal party as well as matching hair pretties for the ladies. www.thebelleandthebeau.com
6. Able and Game Possibly the raddest cards in town. Able and Game are popping some love cards in your goodie bag, you can surprise each other with them whenever you are feeling loved up. Or bust them out as thank yous to the important people in your life. Able and Game offer greeting cards for all of life’s moments big and small with an unsurpassed sense of humour. www.ableandgame.com
7. Inky Co. All of these goodies (well, except Layla) will be wrapped up by the talented ladies from Inky Co. It will feel like Christmas! Their giftwrap is top notch and super styling. You can buy ready made wrapping kits with all the bits and pieces you’ll need, perfect for a DIY bride, and for any thankyou gifts you have for your besties. www.inkyco.com.au
8. The Design Den The Design Den will supply these beautiful bespoke labels (and we’ll whack ’em on some bevvies for you) so you can surprise, delight and subtly ask your Bridal party to jump onboard. 4 for the boys and 4 for the gals. www.thedesignden.com.au
WAIT! WHAT’s THAT? something new just landed in the goody bag
9. Wedding Day PA Are you overwhelmed and a bit disorganised? Never fear, the wonderful crew at Wedding Day PA are throwing in 5 hours of wedding planning pow-wow time. They can help you with advice on suppliers and getting organised. They also offer on the day co-ordination and full wedidng planning services. www.weddingdaypa.net.au
10. and some other secret super surprises in your goody bag!
To enter leave a comment below (you need to do this to be in the draw), and check out these other ways you can enter to increase your chances.
Competition closes on the Thursday 12th June 2014 at 11:59pm. Winners notified and announced on Friday 13th June 2014. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Full terms & conditions can be seen here.